Finding the right adhesive can be tricky and you will find that one adhesive may work for someone else but may not be ideal for you. Humidity is the biggest factor in how an adhesive may work but there are many other facets of choosing an adhesive as well such as speed and application.
Below is a summary of our adhesives to help you decide what might be best for you. If you have any doubt please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help!
- Ideal humidity 45% and 55%
- 1-2 second grab (this may vary depending on many factors)
- Recommended for seasoned lash artists or those that isolate before dipping
- Great primarily for classic applications, great with volume for very proficient technicians and/or in lower hummidity
- Ideal humidity 45% and 55% or higher humidity levels (which will result in a faster grab)
- 3-4 second grab (this may vary depending on many factors)
- Recommended for all level lash artists and great for lash artist that enjoy the luxury of a little added time prior to bonding (when compared to our Expert Series)
- Great for both classic and volume applications