Adhesive Cold Packing
Our adhesive cold packing option is a great solution if you are concerned about heat damage to your adhesive. While it is not something that is common in transit, it is a possibility and cold packing helps to decrease the extreme changes in temperature your adhesive may face in transit.
- Insulated Foil Envelope
- Ice Pack
- Signature Delivery
- Adhesive Guaranteed (see below)
- One flat fee for all adhesives in your order
How to add to order: On the checkout page directly below your address information.
Cost: $8 per shipment (no limit on adhesives)
IMPORTANT – DELIVERY NOTICE:
- We ship out cold pack orders Monday-Wednesday. This ensures that your package will not be in transit over the weekend, extending delivery time.
- You may make note at checkout if you would like your shipment sent immediately (if outside Mon-Wed) and we will send your shipment in our next regular batch. Please note: in choosing to do so your adhesive guarantee would be void.
- If you know you will be unable to accept the package on a specific day, please make note at checkout of the day you would like your anticipated delivery. Please keep in mind that USPS Priority Mail delivery days are not guaranteed.
- Transit heat damage claims must be made within 14 days of receipt and with 75% of the adhesive unused. To open a claim, contact us with the 14 day window and we will supply you with a return shipping label for the damaged adhesive. Once the return adhesive is received by USPS will immediately ship out your replacement (please let us know once you have sent it so we can expedite the process.
We can not guarantee the temperature of your package when it arrives as we are not in control of the package once in transit. However we do guarantee your package against heat damage when cold packed. We will replace your adhesive if it arrives to you damaged.